Monday, August 10, 2009

HAI ABOUT ME

Past bungee tugging
Future hopes dreams fears looming
Now perfect present

Wise ones Do nothing
Tao counsels and I concur
Churning is Nowhere

Bear Killer she said
Giving over the small knife
May I not use it

Wal Mart parking lot
How depressing that must be
Where to sleep tonight

I draw strength from trees
Their size their breath their silence
I give them my love

Idaho is odd
The hills are strangely silent
No place calls my name

Ethel teaches me
Taking the Divide in stride
Equanimity

One by one they fall
Supports of my former self
Pillars canes crutches

2 comments:

  1. C
    your writing is so wonderful. are you going to post any photos with it (remember, I am a visual learner). I miss you. Mosquito story was great and scary. P.S. Did you visit Mark and Patrice in Bozeman? P.P.S. I don't think Ned said "Be careful!" to you--that's not the way he thinks. More likely he said "write a great blog." and that you are doing. Love Lee your GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.P.S. I don't know how I got listed as Drew's girlfriend Chelsea--I don't understand these high-techie things--but she is young, smart and beautiful, so that's OK by me. Chelsea-Lee

    ReplyDelete